The next couple of blog posts are going to be about me and my life. My past, my present and what I want in the future. I am going to give you a glimpse into my life. I think I will start out with something fun. I am going to share 25 things about me that you may or may not know. I challenge you [my readers] to do the same in the comments. I want to know about you too.
- There is a 15 year age gap between me and my husband. Nick is 29 and I am 44.
- I don’t know for sure what my real hair color is… Brownish is all I can tell you.
- Nick and I met in an online video game called Dark Age of Camelot.
- I moved to Florida to be near Nick when we were dating.
- Nick and I went back to school together in 2007
- I have 4 friends who I consider my bestest friends in the world.
- My maiden name is the same name as an alcohol.
- One of my favorite pastimes is to color.
- Another favorite pastime is talking to my bffl (best friend for life), in Colorado every night.
- A third favorite pastime is making things on my rainbow loom.
- I absolutely LOVE giraffes.
- I own a bible that cost over $250. I had to buy it for a class I took in college. It is one of my favorite bibles.
- I am going to attempt to start a NutraSystem eating plan tomorrow.
- My favorite colors are pink and purple.
- I am Italian and German.
- I am allergic to cherries.
- I play the flute, piccolo, harmonica, and am learning piano and violin.
- My favorite movies are Harold & Maude, The Princess Bride, Marvel’s Avengers and Iron Man.
- I am addicted to the television show on Lockup on MSNBC. (BTW, the new season starts Saturday at 10pm.)
- My favorite books Harry Potter 1-7 and Girl Interrupted.
- I like to hula hoop.
- My 2 favorite songs are BYOB by System of a Down and Come Away with Me by Norah Jones.
- I have two sisters, one step brother, and three step sisters, but I consider everyone just brother and sister.
- My favorite football teams are Broncos and Steelers.
- I was in a coma for six weeks.
I look forward to hearing all about you. If you don’t want to put your answers in a comment, sent them to my email. I can’t wait, this will be so fun.
I pray you have a blessed Thursday.